The Farm Management app for Android smartphone is a free app available from the Google Play Store. The app enables you to:
- See whether the energizer is off or on
- Switch the energizer off and on
- View the current output voltage of the energizer
- Set the maximum output voltage of the energizer
- Set up an alert trigger so that you receive a notification if the energizer output voltage drops.
- Program the energizer to communicate with a remote control (optional accessory).
To download and set up the Farm Management app for Android smartphone:
- Download the Farm Management app from Google Play onto your smartphone.
- Log in using your existing Datamars Livestock login, or create a new one.
- Follow the prompts, ensuring that Bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone and that notifications are switched on. This will mean that you will be able to search for energizer(s) on your farm and receive notifications on your smartphone.
Note: The Farm Management for Android smartphone requires Android 5.0 and above.