The energizer and remote control will communicate when they have been set to the same address setting. Set the remote control to an address setting between 1 and 15.
To set the remote control address setting:
- Press and hold ON, then press Power to enter the Setup menu.
- Press ON repeatedly to scroll through the list of setup options until you get to the Address (Ad) option.
- Press OFF repeatedly to scroll through the list until you get to the desired address setting.
- Press ON.
A moving arrow appears on the display. After a few seconds, the handset will switch off.
To set the energizer address setting:
- Establish a Bluetooth connection to the energizer.
- Tap Address.
- Select an address setting to match the remote control's address setting.
Tip! If your energizer is switching to Standby unexpectedly, this may be because a neighbour's remote control is affecting your energizer. To fix this, change the address setting on your remote control and your energizer.