When the Remote WOW system is first commissioned, a virtual group of animals with their own target weight is automatically created for you. This is visible on Datamars Livestock cloud software as a Remote WOW group. As more animals walk through the Remote WOW, the original Remote WOW group's target weight becomes out of date and needs to be updated.
Updating a group target weight
- On the Datamars Livestock left-hand side menu click Groups.
- Choose the virtual group you want, and click the three dots on the top right-hand side.
- Select Edit.
- At the pop-up, update the Group details and click Next.
- Change the Starting and Finishing dates, and associated Weights.
- If you don't want a straight line target you can alter the ADG column under Customise.
- Click Update when you're done.
You might also be interested in: