When you open Tru-Test Data Link for the first time, the app should prompt you to Turn on the Location permissions. This permission enables your Tru-Test devices to appear within the app to successfully download sessions.
Watch the video to learn:
- How to turn on the Location permission setting through Data Link.
If the prompt doesn't appear, you can watch the below video to check that your Location permission setting are turned on.
- How to check the Location and Storage settings on your Android smartphone for Data Link. You need to start in the Settings menu.
- Upload options supported by Tru-Test devices
- Connecting a Tru-Test 5000 indicator to the Data Link mobile app on an Android smartphone
- Connecting a Tru-Test device to the Data Link mobile app on an Android smartphone
- Bluetooth pairing a Tru-Test device with an Android smartphone
- Ask us a question in the blue messaging tool on the bottom right hand side of your screen.