Installing a cut-out switch will enable you to perform repairs and maintenance, and easily check for faults on sections of your electric fence. It works by isolating areas where energy can flow along your fence line.
Watch the video to learn:
- How to install a cut-out switch
- Underground cable placement
- How a cut-out switch works
You might also be interested in:
- Why electric fencing?
- Guides and advice about Speedrite energizers
- Guides and advice about Stafix energizers
- Guides and advice about Patriot energizers
- Guides and advice about PEL energizers