Whether you're out in the field with your animals or back in the office, you can upload sessions to Datamars Livestock cloud software using Data Link on your Apple iPhone.
Watch the video to learn:
How to upload a session to the Data Link for Apple iPhone
How to view the sessions you have uploaded
1. Power on your Tru-Test device and make sure Bluetooth® is ON to connect to your iPhone. If you are using a 5000 indicator, connect through the Wi-Fi Data Link option.
2. Launch the Data Link app and enter your Datamars Livestock login details. If you skip past the prompt, you can enter your details in the Settings screen.
3. If you have more than one farm, you can choose which farm to upload your sessions to.
4. Choose your Tru-Test device from the list of options available. Select your device from the pop-up screen. Or, if you're using a 5000 indicator, follow the on-screen steps to connect to the 5000 indicator's Wi-Fi network.
Note: Only some devices are supported by the Apple iPhone. If you have an EziWeigh 7 indicator, an XRP2 panel reader, a 3000 series indicator, an XRS1 EID stick reader or a Bluetooth adaptor accessory, see the alternative upload methods available for your device.
5. As soon as the Tru-Test device is connected to your iPhone, sessions will download off the Tru-Test device. When connected to the internet, the sessions will begin to upload to Datamars Livestock.
6. You can view a summary of the session you uploaded in the All Sessions screen. Tap on a session to view more details.
Having trouble? Try:
Data Link for Apple iPhone requires iOS 9.0 and above.