Before you start
1. Connect your device to the PC using the cable(s) supplied with your device, then launch Data Link.
2. Set your Country to New Zealand or Australia:
3. Enter your NAIT or NLIS account details:
Sending a session file to NAIT or NLIS
- Select a session file to send:
2. Send records to NAIT or NLIS:
3. Enter your NAIT or NLIS account and transaction details, then click Send:
- If you are not connected to the internet, you can transfer sessions off the device, save them to your PC, then upload them to NAIT or NLIS later.
- You can only upload one session at a time to NAIT or NLIS.
You might also be interested in: