If you are having difficulty connecting your Tru-Test device to Data Link on your Android smartphone, or haven't connected your device previously, this guide will run you through on how to connect and transfer session data.
Make sure that Bluetooth® is turned on, on your Tru-Test device. If you aren't sure if Bluetooth is on, refer to the quickstart guide for your Tru-Test device to learn how to turn it on.
Watch the video to learn how to:
- Turn Bluetooth on
- Connect a Tru-Test device to Data Link
- Transfer sessions to Data Link
Note: It may take up to one minute before your Tru-Test device appears on the list of devices
- Troubleshooting Data Link mobile app connection issues on your Android smartphone
- Upload options supported by your device
- Uploading sessions using the Data Link app for Android smartphone
- Connecting a Tru-Test 5000 indicator to the Data Link mobile app on Android smartphone
- Ask us a question in the blue messaging tool on the bottom right hand side of your screen.