Tru-Test Data Link for Apple iPhone is a free app available from the App Store that enables you to download session files from your Tru-Test device, and upload them to Datamars Livestock cloud software.
You can email, share session files or send them to your national traceability program (NAIT, NLIS or SNIG), whether you're out in the yards or back at home.
If you already have the app, connect your Tru-Test device to your iPhone and upload sessions to Datamars Livestock cloud software.
Watch the introductory video below to get an overview of the Data Link mobile app.
- Data Link for Apple iPhone requires iOS 9.0 and above.
- If you have an older EziWeigh 7 indicator, an XRP2 panel reader, a 3000 series indicator, an XRS1 EID stick reader or Bluetooth adaptor accessory we recommend you connect your Tru-Test device using Data Link for Android smartphone or Data Link PC software for Windows computers. This is due to Apple requiring a special chip in 3rd party devices to Bluetooth connect to Apple devices. All newer Tru-Test devices have this chip.
- Update Data Link on your Apple iPhone
- Issues connecting your Tru-Test device to your Apple iPhone
- Ask us a question in the blue messaging tool on the bottom right hand side of your screen.