If you are having difficulty connecting your Tru-Test 5000 series indicator
(ID5000 or XR5000 indicator) to Data Link on your Android smartphone, or haven't connected your 5000 indicator previously, this guide will run you through on how to connect and get your session data downloaded.
On the home screen of your 5000 indicator select Wi-Fi Data Link followed by Connect to a Smartphone. This will begin setting up a Wi-Fi connection for your smartphone to connect with.
Watch the video to learn how to:
- Turn Wi-Fi on
- Connect a 5000 indicator within the Wi-Fi settings
- Connect a 5000 indicator within the Data Link app
- Download sessions into the app
Note: It may take up to one minute before your 5000 indicator appears within the app to connect with.
- Updating the 5000 indicator's software
- Troubleshooting Data Link mobile app connection issues on your Android smartphone
- Upload options supported by your device
- Uploading sessions using the Data Link app for Android smartphone
- Connecting a Tru-Test device to Data Link mobile app on Android smartphone
- Ask us a question in the blue messaging tool on the bottom right hand side of your screen.